Monday, November 11, 2013

Dr. Hammond and First Bath



Yup, falling more deeply into crazy-pet-ownerdom by having this as my cell phone wallpaper.  

Yesterday, my husband was having a (thankfully short-lived) Crohn's flare.  He stayed home with Oliver while I went to church.  He texted me a picture of Dr. Oliver Hammond taking care of him.  They snuggled on the couch for most of the morning.

He has his little paw on R's arm like, "It's okay, buddy.  I'm here for you."

This morning, I gave him his first bath.  He was not happy.  In fact, I was a little worried that he wouldn't ever let me touch him again.  He did stay in the tub, and he did get mostly clean, but he howled the entire time, and I could feel his heart racing.  Oh well!  He'll get used to it.


The self-drying period commences.

No comments:

Post a Comment