Thursday, December 26, 2013

Resisting the Cat Crazy

Notice you didn't see a "Kitty's First Christmas" post? It's 'cause he's not a person. He's a cat. So he didn't get a stocking, presents or anything like that. Nor did I make the paw print ornament blogged about earlier. I did let him play in the empty boxes and wrapping paper for a few hours. And I played fetch with him until he grew tired of it, 28 throws by-the-way. Never the less, here are a few pics of him from the day, 'cause I really can only resist his cuteness soo much. Oh, and I did get a book about being a guy cat lover, which starts of funny but ends up being pretty informational about being a dude and owning a cat.

1 comment:

  1. I still am chuckling to myself about how he got up on our bed early, early this morning and brought his k-tape toy.

    ReplyDelete